GROUP BUILDS > The Future. Inc. Sci Fi etc

KU2015 world Mitsubishi F-2

(1/2) > >>

KeiichiRX7:
((An alternate development of the F-2 into a twin engine design.  An increase in the production of aircraft carriers in navies world wide created a need for a heavier version of the F-2 than Lockheed Martin's original proposal, capable of more rapidly deploying anti-shipping missiles to neutralize carrier threats.))

The Mitsubishi F-2 is a multirole fighter manufactured by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and co-developed Lockheed Martin for the Japan Air Self-Defense Force, with a 70/30 split in manufacturing between Japan and the USA. Production started in 1996 and the first aircraft entered service in 2000. The first 76 aircraft entered service in 2008, with a total of 94 airframes under contract.[1] In FY2005, Ministry of Defense changed the category from Support Fighter to Fighter.

NARSES2:
Now that's sleek  :thumbsup:

KeiichiRX7:
It's a flying model for the YS flight simulator software.  was just sitting in my backlog of work till i saw the GB theme and decided to finish it an release it.
Body is made out of 3 F-16C's spliced together.  Wings get thier geometry from a superhornet's tailplanes, Stabilators come from the one and only yf-23.  Despite attempts i could never really find worth while internal room for weapons.

KeiichiRX7:
Got her armed and flying.  wondering if i can find space to carry those sidewinders internally....

perttime:
Looks good!
I think thare's a "valley" between the engines and their ductings on the bottom. If you enclosed that space, there might be space there to carry something internally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version