Author Topic: Moments of Zen  (Read 119115 times)

Offline Old Wombat

• Needs A Life Outside What-If
  • Armour: The Gods of War love it!
Re: Moments of Zen
« Reply #1320 on: October 13, 2021, 05:26:46 am »
Australian government regularly sends everyone over a certain age a free bowel cancer screening kit.  When I worked in Delivery Post Office Box customers would ask me "what's this the government have sent me?".  I would inform them and a significant number would tell me to return the package because they were not interested.  Morons.

I accept & use mine as per the instructions. :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Offline Nick

• What-IF SIG
« Reply #1321 on: October 13, 2021, 08:10:49 am »
Australian government regularly sends everyone over a certain age a free bowel cancer screening kit.  When I worked in Delivery Post Office Box customers would ask me "what's this the government have sent me?".  I would inform them and a significant number would tell me to return the package because they were not interested.  Morons.

The one time you can legally send crap to the Govt, for free, and they said no?!  :o

Offline DogfighterZen

• Bmx, music and whif junkie
« Reply #1322 on: October 13, 2021, 09:18:12 am »

The one time you can legally send crap to the Govt, for free, and they said no?!  :o

;D ;D ;D
So true.
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Offline TheChronicOne

• -Sprues McDuck-
« Reply #1323 on: October 13, 2021, 02:01:56 pm »
This Is the type of attitude i don't find anywhere else on the web and part of what makes me call this forum my modeling home. Especially the jokes, you guys crack me up.   ;D :thumbsup:
YUuuuuuuuuUUP! Same.
-Sprues McDuck-