GROUP BUILDS > The Out of Retirement G.B.

Out of Retirement - Discussion thread

(1/33) > >>

NARSES2:
This is the place for your general chit chat etc

TheChronicOne:
First off, thanks very much for getting all this set up. I'm eager to find something for this GB but have not much of a clue where to start. I will go read the rules now so that I have one!

kerick:
Maybe its time for the P/F-61 Black Widow to be brought back as an attack platform in Vietnam like the B-26 was. It was used effectively with rockets and its guns towards the end of WW2.
I was given the Monogram 1/48th kit some time ago and its way past time I built it.

Mossie:
Does it have to be a full platform or can it be a concept?  For instance a promising technology that was trialed but not fully realised then resurected at a later date.

TomZ:

--- Quote from: Mossie on October 09, 2019, 12:15:44 am ---Does it have to be a full platform or can it be a concept?  For instance a promising technology that was trialed but not fully realised then resurected at a later date.

--- End quote ---
The rules state that is has to have been in active service and retired. I did not discuss this with my fellow moderator but I think a concept does not fall within the "In service" requirement of this GB.

TomZ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version