Author Topic: Pellsons Perceivings  (Read 8137 times)

Offline Rheged

• Needs A Life Outside What-If
  • Growing older is inevitable, growing up isn't!
Re: Pellsons Perceivings
« Reply #165 on: Today at 02:07:30 am »
Much sympathy!!  Having had abdominal drains inserted  (a pair of them, one either side) after a cancer operation  I understand better than most  people the discomfort and annoyance these cause.  I was lucky, mine were small and manageable so I could dress and go home with them fitted.

As the military say....."Time spent in reconnaissance is never wasted".........and that's exactly how I view your ebay  studies;  and if you end up with some target material to work on when you get home, so much the better!!

Keep smiling  and get well soon enough to feel better, but slowly enough to take full advantage of  being looked after.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Online Rick Lowe

« Reply #166 on: Today at 02:56:03 am »
Yes, very much sympathy, as has been said.
I haven't had drains, but I have had a long brush with Pneumonia (took them a year to diagnose...) on top of being long-term Asthmatic, so I can empathize with the shortness of breath thing.
Unpleasant, at best...

Target acquisition is always fun, and ticking off long-wished-for wants is a boost. 

As long as you can stay cheerful, that should help - but not easy on occasion, as you observe.

Keep smiling, even when you don't feel like it - it really messes with Murphy.

Offline Old Wombat

• Armour: The Gods of War love it!
« Reply #167 on: Today at 03:10:00 am »
Good grief, man! What are you trying to do to us? :o

Get that crap dealt with & work out what the Hell is going on! That sort of post-op infection (& the frequency with which you imply you get them) is NOT appropriate! :angry:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Online Rick Lowe

« Reply #168 on: Today at 03:39:44 am »
Good grief, man! What are you trying to do to us? :o

Get that crap dealt with & work out what the Hell is going on! That sort of post-op infection (& the frequency with which you imply you get them) is NOT appropriate! :angry:

So stop poking Murphy with that sharp stick - or, indeed, at all...

*What do you want to bet he only does it to spend more time with the cute nurses?   ;)