Author Topic: Narses2's Blog - or what I'm slowly making progress on  (Read 334604 times)

Offline NARSES2

• Nick was always on his mind - just ask the Pet Shop Boys
  • Global Moderator
  • Needs A Life Outside What-If
Re: Narses2's Blog - or what I'm slowly making progress on
« Reply #3165 on: June 20, 2021, 05:25:09 am »
Managed to complete my One Week GB build on time (can be seen in the appropriate thread) which I was rather pleased about given that I've had the European Football on at the same time to distract me  :thumbsup:

Tidy the bench up tomorrow and then get back to my Beaufort some time during the week. Hoping to finish that before the Recce GB starts for which I have two builds lined up.
Decals my @r$e!

Offline kitbasher

• What-IF SIG
  • bashes kits
« Reply #3166 on: June 20, 2021, 05:49:37 am »
Top banana, Chris  :thumbsup:
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Arrow/Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco GA.1/Barracuda/CASA 2.217/Corsair GR1/EE P12/Hellcat IV/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Twin Otter/Val/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Offline NARSES2

• Global Moderator
Decals my @r$e!

Offline NARSES2

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3168 on: June 21, 2021, 06:21:48 am »
Tidied the bench up and it will probably stay tidy for a while as I have some UK PG Newsletter Editor duties to catch up on plus my "new" specs are giving me some serious issues (it shows in the B&V photos) and I need to go and chew Boots out yet again. Might get a little serious this time though, we shall see what there initial re-action is ? Doubt if I'll do much modelling before I get some answers, although I could go back to my previous specs ?
Decals my @r$e!