General Modelling Forum > Upcoming events

*** Scottish Nationals 2020 "VIRTUAL" What-If SIG Display ****

(1/9) > >>

Gondor:
The idea behind that was put to me a couple of day's ago and I have decided to accept the role of coordinator.

So what is the plan and/or idea behind this you may well ask and when is it happening?

Quite simply the idea is to attempt to produce a SIG display virtually as none of us can unfortunately be there ourselves and on the same dates that the event was to take place, the 25th of April.

THIS IS NOT A GROUP BUILD!!!!

However if you are building something that you would have taken to the show, if you could have got there, then that can be included.

What I am looking for

1. Four pictures of each model on a WHITE background and a maximum of four models per person along with the name of what it is. If it ain't on White, it ain't right!  :thumbsup:

2. One picture to be taken as if you are looking at the display while walking around the show. The nose to be nearest the camera on the left so I can attempt to make a display picture with everything pointing the same way please.

3. Be realistic when when sending stuff in, If you normally go to the show or have fully intended to go to the show but have never got around to it then that is OK.

4. If you live near any other Perth in any other part of the world you can also send in pictures.

5. No more than Four models to be entered, there is no limit to table space and there are more than enough chairs behind the virtual tables, for a change  :rolleyes:

6. There is no rule six

7. There is a rule Seven, just not decided what it will be yet  ;D

8. All entries will be by messageing me and any other person that may end up being conscripted nominated to help out. So PM's and DM's only.

9. This thread will be used for chat about the show
10. The bar will be open from 7pm as usual.  :cheers:

Gondor

PR19_Kit:
And here's me 120 miles away from all my completed models!  :banghead: :banghead:

I was thinking of trying to get up there this year too. :(

zenrat:
Perth WA is only a few thousand klicks away.
I'll endeavour to take a pic or two before the 25th.

Gondor:

--- Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 11, 2020, 06:13:15 am ---And here's me 120 miles away from all my completed models!  :banghead: :banghead:

--- End quote ---

You could put your currant builds in the display assuming you finish them in time

Gondor

PR19_Kit:

--- Quote from: Gondor on April 11, 2020, 06:29:59 am ---
--- Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 11, 2020, 06:13:15 am ---And here's me 120 miles away from all my completed models!  :banghead: :banghead:

--- End quote ---

You could put your currant builds in the display assuming you finish them in time

--- End quote ---

I could, yes, and I'll surely try.

I could Photoshop some of my older model pics to produce the white background. I'll give that a try too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version