Author Topic: Pellsons Perceivings  (Read 14452 times)

Offline NARSES2

• Nick was always on his mind - just ask the Pet Shop Boys
  • Global Moderator
  • Needs A Life Outside What-If
Re: Pellsons Perceivings
« Reply #360 on: July 07, 2021, 06:36:15 am »
Some people are natural managers and it sounds like your daughter is one of them. Well done to her  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I had to learn the trade. I was terrible to start with, but when I retired 30 years later there were a few tears, and no Mr Zenrat they were not of joy  ;D
Decals my @r$e!

Offline TheChronicOne

• -Sprues McDuck-
« Reply #361 on: July 07, 2021, 11:00:20 pm »
Sounds like a nice diversion and fun time of it... glad you got to spend some time together in a pleasant location.
-Sprues McDuck-

Offline Pellson

• Full scale Arrow in basement
« Reply #362 on: July 08, 2021, 03:41:07 pm »
Not much progress since my last post, but at least, the Valiant tanker is ready for decalling. As it now looks as if weíre staying in the archipelago cottage over the weekend, however, I have to admit that I canít see any decals going on very soon. But you never know.

Having considered the current GB vs my stash for a while, I still havenít found an unstarted and hence valid project, but on the other hand, I might use the inspiration to finally get that high altitude recon Canberra sorted. Weíll see. Itís great looking at your builds, you know. It quite often triggers my own imagination, and I already have a few ideas born out of watching something extra good in your project threads. Itís lovely!

Having given some blood samples this morning, I got feedback already this afternoon, and they look good. That is comforting,,but as Iím still on antibiotics Iím expecting to continue the surveillance sampling for another few weeks, at least following me two weeks after Iím off the drugs. And thatís at least three weeks from now, in total, and coincidentally also the soonest possible date for the famous first jab. And Iím now competing with very healthy 20 yo indeed for time slots. Ah, well..  it is what it is.

But now - time to kip.
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Offline NARSES2

• Global Moderator
« Reply #363 on: July 09, 2021, 06:11:29 am »

Having given some blood samples this morning, I got feedback already this afternoon, and they look good.

Good news  :thumbsup:

But now - time to kip.

Isn't it always  ;)
Decals my @r$e!

Offline Rheged

• Growing older is inevitable, growing up isn't!
« Reply #364 on: July 09, 2021, 09:08:13 am »
Blood samples---good news----hurrah!!

Time to kip-------putting up a few zzzz's is always a sensible idea.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Offline Pellson

• Full scale Arrow in basement
« Reply #365 on: July 25, 2021, 01:30:18 am »
Almost three weeks since this got an update. Well - mainly itís for a good reason. The weather over here has been absolutely amazing with Mediterranean temperatures and magnificent sunshine. Hence, outdoor activities such as yachting, boating, bathing and such has taken precedence. Also, weíve mainly based on our archipelago cottage where thereís just not room for a permanent building area, something that makes the starting threshold even higher. And finally, as so often, even a good GB theme, like the current one, seems to make my creative process go into lockdown. On the other hand, only this last reason is annoying. The rest are actually rather nice diversions from the usual way of life.

At this time, I donít even know when Iíll be back at the modelling, but I frankly donít care. Itís a pastime, not a task to be done, and As Iím trying to focus on doing things I lust to do, that same lust will prioritise in what order I do things.

Health wise, not much has changed. Iím still on antibiotics but Iím getting a follow up call coming Wednesday, so weíll see from there. I feel all right, if not splendid, so I guess itís going the way itís supposed to go. It would be nice to be able to get the the COVID jabs, though, as regulations seem to increasingly limit what we unjabbed people are allowed to do, or where to go. Understandable in a way, but for people like myself that havenít chosen to abstain, it seems a wee bit unfair too.

Ah, well. The wifeís pleading for another day on the sea, so Iíd better get to it.
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Offline DogfighterZen

• Bmx, music and whif junkie
« Reply #366 on: July 25, 2021, 03:04:40 am »
Enjoy yourselves, mate. The models will still be there when the weather turns sour. :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Offline zenrat

• Currently on double secret probation.
« Reply #367 on: July 25, 2021, 04:18:43 am »
Sounds idyllic.  I'm jealous.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Offline NARSES2

• Global Moderator
« Reply #368 on: July 25, 2021, 06:17:33 am »
Sounds idyllic.  I'm jealous.

Me to

At this time, I donít even know when Iíll be back at the modelling, but I frankly donít care. Itís a pastime, not a task to be done, and As Iím trying to focus on doing things I lust to do, that same lust will prioritise in what order I do things.

Absolutely spot on  :thumbsup:

Hope the call on Wednesday goes well
Decals my @r$e!