GROUP BUILDS > The Blue Lights GB

The Blue Lights GB - General Discussion

<< < (2/23) > >>

PR19_Kit:
And as is quite common with Hiroboy, that kit's not actually in stock at the moment.  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

McColm:

--- Quote from: Nick on February 08, 2021, 04:11:34 am ---I'm looking at getting a set of US-style blue/red lights for a 1/24 car I have in the stash. Fujimi do a set which could provide for 2 cars https://www.hiroboy.com/124_Police_Patrol_Car_Parts_Set--product--14977.html#

Plenty of decal sets out there at prices so low it's a steal  :lol:

Also looking for some US Police helo markings to go on an AH-1G - Any good websites that show a wide range of schemes?

I just need to buy within the UK to avoid shipping issues.

--- End quote ---
Nick, if you want you can have a rummage in one of the my grey plastic storage boxes. I'm sure one of the boxes has those parts.
Steven

Old Wombat:

--- Quote from: Leading Observer on February 08, 2021, 03:28:15 am ---So, getting my head around this one, we are looking at stuff like, say,  the Mad Max Police interceptors type of vehicles or a bright red Yorkshire Fire Service Avro Vulcan Water Bomber?

--- End quote ---

Yes, mate, both of those are in the scope of this GB. :thumbsup:

Rheged:

--- Quote from: McColm on February 08, 2021, 03:39:07 am ---So my idea of a rescue train could be the basis for this build? I'm going to have to sit this one out until my circumstances change.

--- End quote ---

Don't sit it out, just change emphasis.  Write a backstory or two. All you need is imagination (we all know you have that) and a means of posting.

scooter:

--- Quote from: Leading Observer on February 08, 2021, 03:28:15 am ---So, getting my head around this one, we are looking at stuff like, say,  the Mad Max Police interceptors type of vehicles or a bright red Yorkshire Fire Service Avro Vulcan Water Bomber?

--- End quote ---

Shame I did my B1R FireLancer a bunch a years ago. :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version