GROUP BUILDS > The Blue Lights GB

The Blue Lights GB - General Discussion

<< < (3/23) > >>

McColm:

--- Quote from: Rheged on February 08, 2021, 09:34:53 am ---
--- Quote from: McColm on February 08, 2021, 03:39:07 am ---So my idea of a rescue train could be the basis for this build? I'm going to have to sit this one out until my circumstances change.

--- End quote ---

Don't sit it out, just change emphasis.  Write a backstory or two. All you need is imagination (we all know you have that) and a means of posting.

--- End quote ---
Thanks Rheged

joncarrfarrelly:
USFS (United States Forest Service) Firesnake.

Snohomish County Sheriff's Dept. UH-1H, and OH-6A. I've seen both over the house.  ;D

TheChronicOne:
It's time to make AIR POLICE! Police that fly around in the sky and "pull over" other air craft just like they do on the ground with automobiles. Put some lights on top and police decals.  :wacko:

Old Wombat:

--- Quote from: TheChronicOne on February 08, 2021, 06:28:42 pm ---It's time to make AIR POLICE! Police that fly around in the sky and "pull over" other air craft just like they do on the ground with automobiles. Put some lights on top and police decals.  :wacko:

--- End quote ---

Perfectly permissible & a hoot to boot! ;D ;D :thumbsup:

TheChronicOne:
I had thought about doing this a good while back and had forgotten all about it! Good opportunity to go for it, now, that I've been reminded and there's a GB for it. In my mind I picture a Cessna 172......   I have some of those and some generic police decals so all I'd really need are some overheads and I could probably make my own from something.  :mellow:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version