GROUP BUILDS > Themed Build Repository

Quarantine GB

(1/5) > >>

Nils:
i just had an idea, it came to me as a joke, but i will try to be serious for a moment.
with the recent Corona outbreak, many people are stuck at home.
as modellers, we are prepared for the apocalypse so i propose the "Quarantine Group Build"  ;D

the goal, build as many models as you can, any subject, from start to finish, and whever has the most and best models by the time the quarantine measures are lifted wins. its kinda like the 1 week GB, but over an extended period of time.

PR19_Kit:
We're doing it already, it's called the 'In the Navy GB'.  ;D ;)

Captain Canada:
I'm sure there will be a tad more building going on. I was hoping to do more restoration work on my motorcycles, but I seem to be spending most of my time fending off the disease with a steady diet of alcohol  ;D

Ed S:

--- Quote from: Captain Canada on March 14, 2020, 01:36:27 pm ---I'm sure there will be a tad more building going on. I was hoping to do more restoration work on my motorcycles, but I seem to be spending most of my time fending off the disease with a steady diet of alcohol  ;D

--- End quote ---

That sounds good to me.

zenrat:
I have proposed to Mrs z that should we be required to self quarantine at home for two weeks due to exposure to a proven Death Flu victim we should spend one of those days drinking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version