GROUP BUILDS > "The Whiffies"

Your Chance To Sway The 2020 Whiffies

<< < (2/49) > >>

NARSES2:
Flappydaffy's ROCAF Mig 3

http://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php/topic,31039.330.html

zenrat:

--- Quote from: Rheged on January 13, 2019, 09:20:32 am ---KRAZ WIP 13-01-2019 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

May I propose to the Academy our colleague Zenrat's  heavy construction equipment.  A worthy addition to the wheels and tracks category.

(He says he wants to do more work on it. I reckon it's worthy of a nomination as is!

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I do appreciate that but can I be allowed to finish it?  I don't have much to do now.  I have a May 19th deadline and i'm confident it'll be done by then.
There will be better photos then as well.

Rheged:

--- Quote from: zenrat on January 15, 2019, 03:12:20 am ---
--- Quote from: Rheged on January 13, 2019, 09:20:32 am ---KRAZ WIP 13-01-2019 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

May I propose to the Academy our colleague Zenrat's  heavy construction equipment.  A worthy addition to the wheels and tracks category.

(He says he wants to do more work on it. I reckon it's worthy of a nomination as is!)

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I do appreciate that but can I be allowed to finish it?  I don't have much to do now.  I have a May 19th deadline and i'm confident it'll be done by then.
There will be better photos then as well.

--- End quote ---

I'm sure that the Academy will allow a degree of gilding the lily.

Members of the Academy, please will you allow this nomination to stand even though the artist wishes to indulge in a modicum of  final titivation?   It might be considered the equivalent of a "Director's Cut"

Old Wombat:
As an upstanding Member of the Academy, who has, in accordance with Section 17, Sub-Section D, Paragraph 9, Clause (f), Sub-Clause (ii), faithfully failed to pay his Dues for in excess of 7 years do hereby openly & willingly Second this Motion to allow this nomination to stand even though the artist wishes to indulge in a modicum of final titivation, which be considered the equivalent of a "Director's Cut" or the "Final Production Version".

philp:
I'm cool with that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version