GROUP BUILDS > The 2017 One Week Build

Hovercraft M.A.R.C. Z-360 - FINISHED

<< < (5/8) > >>

CANSO:
It's 2:30 A.M. here (8:30 GMT I guess). I managed to put almost all parts together and primed them. Main parts (booms and fuselage) are not attached yet. Sprayed the nose cones, cowlings and identification band. Wanted to preshade the whole thing, but need to "refuel" - I can't do it with no sleep. If I finish it tomorrow will be good. If not - there are more days and weeks to come.

T.B.C.

zenrat:
Don't rush it and spoil it.
It looks pretty amazing and it'd be a shame for it to not achieve it's full potential because of a deadline.

CANSO:

--- Quote from: zenrat on June 04, 2017, 03:12:19 am ---Don't rush it and spoil it.
It looks pretty amazing and it'd be a shame for it to not achieve it's full potential because of a deadline.

--- End quote ---
Thank you, Zenrat! ;)
I have absolutely no illusions that I can finish everything in the remaining few hours. Normally such painting alone will take a week maybe. But I want the end product to look completed, even if not all of the finalizing steps (e.g. complete  weathering) were done.
It's 8:40 A.M. Eastern Time here (UTC - 5.00 hr).
T.B.C.

Weaver:

--- Quote from: zenrat on June 04, 2017, 03:12:19 am ---Don't rush it and spoil it.

--- End quote ---

I agree - it's an amazing piece of work (I love 'found object' modelling) and deserves to be done right.  :thumbsup:

Captain Canada:
Is that ever....very inspirational to see all of these bits come together ! Love the metal look of gun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version