GROUP BUILDS > The 2017 One Week Build

2017 One Week Build - The Rules

<< < (3/3)

sandiego89:
As I opined in some other threads, I think we should go with the "where you are" time zone for all group builds.  We all know what time it is where we live, but figuring out time zones (not to mention daylight savings time here in the USA) just confuses things.  So if we all start at 0001 on the first day of the build, and end at 2359 where we are, we all have the same amount of time.  Our fellow Whiffers in the Chatham Islands, Tonga and Guam etc. may get to start before the rest of us, but they also must be done before the rest of us.

Good build- enjoyed seeing all the entires- and lots of ships! 

-Dave 

loupgarou:
Somewhere there is a line of date change, if I am not wrong. So if I start a build on one side of it, and then move "backward" to the other side, I'll gain a day more.  ;D

zenrat:
Can I get a two week extension?
 ;D ;D

There has been some fantastic work done for this GB.  I honestly don't know how some of you did it in the time.
Good work everyone.

Now, what's next?

NARSES2:

--- Quote from: sandiego89 on June 04, 2017, 02:46:07 pm ---As I opined in some other threads, I think we should go with the "where you are" time zone for all group builds.  We all know what time it is where we live, but figuring out time zones (not to mention daylight savings time here in the USA) just confuses things.  So if we all start at 0001 on the first day of the build, and end at 2359 where we are, we all have the same amount of time.  Our fellow Whiffers in the Chatham Islands, Tonga and Guam etc. may get to start before the rest of us, but they also must be done before the rest of us.

Good build- enjoyed seeing all the entires- and lots of ships! 

-Dave

--- End quote ---

If I'm honest that's what I'd intended. Just didn't make it clear enough at all. Apologies.

It doesn't really matter with most of the 3 month GB's but with this one it does.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version