Late night modelling.....

Started by Captain Canada, February 17, 2003, 11:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

I blame John Molson and Hank Herb for most of my insanities....

I came up with that nonsense after spending the better part of an evening painting, modifying and re-decaling an old bird....only to set it up for a photoshoot and inadvertantly knock it 'flying' off the table ! Knocking off most of the mods, as well as the landing gear and tails !

Dagnabit !

Cheers !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Is that still legal up there ? Someone down here had finally had enough of OPP and CAF choppers buzing their houses all day long, that they filed a complaint...amd now, the gov't needs a search warrant to harass the innocent....bloody waste of taxpayers dollars anyway.  The QPP should grow some balls and go after the real problem...the Rock Machine et al !

Cheers ! :aa
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Hey Lancer, that's our thread!  Canucks only!  :TT

Captain Canada

bien oui ! Vive les Canadiens ! :h
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

I know that it sucks to boo your own team, but when you pay over a $100 to see a game, you want a good show, don't you?

Hey, they are paid over a million each, come on!  At least the Alouettes (those crappy birds that I'm sure are good when roasted) are paid less and they win something.

:G

nev

QuoteThey have nets at the end of the ice to stop the pucks, but it blocks the view and you can't see a d-a-m-n thing on the ice.  Grrrrrrrr! :(
What colour are the nets?  They have nets at the Sheffield Arena (home of the mighty Sheffield Steelers) but they're a silvery white and after about 5 seconds you don't even know they're there.  I think it was Philly changed from black to white netting cos the fans complained so much and they were much happier after that.

Paying $100 to watch a game of Hockey is outrageous tho!  When Mrs Nev and I went to watch the Canucks on honeymoon 2 years ago I think our tickets were about $40 each (upper tier, in the corner where I like to sit), which was OK for a one off, but I sure wouldn't want a 40 game season ticket at that price!  Tickets for the Steelers over here are 9 pounds which is reasonable, tho we are talking about a standard way below the NHL - most of the players are Canadian minor leagers.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Captain Canada

We tied.....3-3. No points for me, but our line played even.

The good news is, we're garaunteed three more games !

Now, back to your normally programed snow shovelling.....the plows finally did  our street  while I was out......

au revoir !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

shake shake shake....
shake shake shake....
shake that paintbrush....
shake that paintbrush !

Aaaw !

drop drop drop....
drop drop drop....
drop that model....
drop that model !

Sung to the tune of 'shake your booty'
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Hey, Toad, what the heck do you take to come up with such funny non-sense?  :-/  :TT

Ollie

C-R-A-P!!!

Toad, I nver needed any performance enhancement to come up with whacky stuff!

Ollie

Ach!  In die Luftwaffe, ve are already crazy inough not to need any of those ztuff, efen if it iz to enchoy!  You know ve are real crazy, ve fly dem Bf vone-oh-nein!

Don't you bring those near me, I'm about to enlist in the SQ Pot Patrol to fly the Bell 412 they got!  :G

Ollie

AFAIK, they are going after the bad guys, but they are still doing some patrol.  Man, it's sooooo obvious when you fly in the summer where the pot is in the corn fields.  It's not even subtle.  The worst part is that people protect those patches with booby traps and they killed a kid like 3 years ago.  A shotgun was rigged with fishing lines, the bastards!!! :(  :(

Anyways, a Bell 412 ride is always welcome in my book!

:pl

Captain Canada

This is kinda cool, eh Ollie ? Our own personal thread !

That's what I was talking about, with the gangs...remember they killed that kid downtown a few years back ? that's just sick. They should have round up every single person wearing a ####'s or Rock jacket and shot them on spot !

Two years ago in St. Hubert, the 438 boys were giving rides to the Air Cadets ! As nice as it was to see all those smiling kids...I wished I was one of them ! I did get some nice photos, tho...

When we were kids, they had a day at camp Borden when you could get free helo rides. My bro got on the Kiowa, but I went Huey all the way !

Cheers
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

Peek a BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! .... :TT  :TT  :TT   :zz
from another late night nutter..... :aa
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

lancer

I got friends over there, does that count??
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die