Inserting painful objects...

Started by Radish, February 02, 2003, 03:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

See if your local Chinese takeaway have any recipes for sweet and sour cat :)

Nick  :G
P.S. Just joking, really....

Captain Canada

Hey Terry,
    I was so tanked..uh, I meant tired, yeah, tired.....when I went to bed last nite that I left all of my modelling goodies on the little table in the basement. Only to wake finding the Cats have K.O.'d a glass of water on the table...ruining a perfectly good decal sheet and covering evrything else !

Darn cats....

But, I'm grateful that it wasn't a pint !

Cheers :-/

[!--EDIT|Toad|Feb. 01 2003,09:51--]
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

How about Kitten tikka Massala??
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Ollie

Yes you are!  How come two males have female names???? :(  :(  :(  :(

As for the punishment, 45 secs on Defrost in the Micro-Wave!!!   :aa  :aa  :aa

wymanv

My cat's obsessed with my decal water. Other than getting hair in what I always believe will be a perfect paint job however, he pretty much leaves everything alone. I do still tell him he'll make a fine pair of Siamese mittens someday :-/

KAF

Radish

:( Hi,
The beautiful little kitten that plays around onmy modelling desk has just spilt the paint, afterchewing up a Hellcat prop.
Any suggestions on modifications suitable for the cat?
:s
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Aircav

Give it a coat of black paint and add some star's and bar's  :) and see if it float's :s

:zz
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Radish

:( I've had a strong word with Betty (or was it Audrey, they're both virtually identical) and he flicked his tail, which I took as an apology.
Since the accident he's slept soundly wherever it's warm, and stayed away from the study and modelling paraphanalia.
Thanks for your advice. I mentioned the various options to him and his brother, and they both went \"purrrrrrrrr!!\"
Perhaps I'm doing things wrong?
:-/

Radish

:( We had the kittens from The Cats Protection League who said they were female. They were \"suited\" to Audrey and Betty, but after a few weeks, certain physical developments took place. Prior to them having their \"squashy bits\" removed, we decided that their names should stick. Hence, the 2 big butch kittens (now young cats) called Audrey and Betty.
Jet black, which makes it easy to model them in plastic aircraft form when the time allows (about 2010, I reckon!!!!)
:Ss

Captain Canada

Funny, Wymanv....

I've got two Sia-monsters...and they both love my decal water as well ! And I know exactly what you mean about the cat hair paint jobs....

Cheers
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?