Avro Arrow

Started by retro_seventies, June 17, 2003, 06:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Howling Mouse

Wow, that "PS-2" what-if he created from the Arrow is VERY doable, eh?

I can say "eh" all the time because I'm a Canuck.

It's the law up here.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

John Howling Mouse

Quoteoh, BTW, i'm going with a late model RAF version of the VG Phantom for sure mate...prolly a wild weaselly kinda one (sorta like what they are doing to the Tornado f.3 now these days by slapping ALARMS on them), any certain direction that you're taking yet mate?
good luck, eh? (i'm trying!)
Sure, you do the "working" version of the VG Phantom (need a proper name for this baby) and I'll do it's predecessor: the prototype.  One of two prototypes, actually.  The other prototype (naturally) succumbed to a crash at, where?  Boscombe Down, is it?  Pilot ejected safely, of course! :s

(What kind of name IS "Boscombe Down" anyhow?  What does that mean?)
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

lancer

Hey Boscombe Down is a cool place, especially when you see it come into view as you crest the hill when driving down the A303.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

retro_seventies

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

retro_seventies

VERY doable indeed JHM...

my best mate's from vancouver and he says "eh" a lot...lol...apparently there's a right and a wrong way to say it??

:TT

oh, BTW, i'm going with a late model RAF version of the VG Phantom for sure mate...prolly a wild weaselly kinda one (sorta like what they are doing to the Tornado f.3 now these days by slapping ALARMS on them), any certain direction that you're taking yet mate?

good luck, eh? (i'm trying!)

ben  :t
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Nick

JHM,

A 'Down' is an olde Englishe term for a hill or gently rolling landscape. This one is named after the local settlement, Boscombe.
Simple, eh?  :TT

Nick  :G