De Havilland He.162 Delta Wing 1946

Started by Vulcan7, March 13, 2023, 05:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulcan7

De Havilland He.162 Delta Wing 1946

Frog 1/72 He.162 + TSR2 wing-tips (left-over from a Twin TRS2 build) + Mig 21 tail fins

You cannot view this attachment.

You cannot view this attachment. You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.       
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

Dizzyfugu

Looks fashionable, but I have doubts concerning the center of lift and stability?  :blink:

Vulcan7

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on March 13, 2023, 05:23:37 AMLooks fashionable, but I have doubts concerning the center of lift and stability?  :blink:

what can I say, "I'm a dedicated follower of fashion"  ;D  :thumbsup:

Old Wombat

Ah, we have someone who knows their Kinks! ;)  :thumbsup:

It looks cool &, sometimes, "The Rule of Cool" is all that matters! ;D  :mellow:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Quote from: Old Wombat on March 13, 2023, 06:55:55 AMAh, we have someone who knows their Kinks! ;)  :thumbsup:

It looks cool &, sometimes, "The Rule of Cool" is all that matters! ;D  :mellow:
Yep...this is very cool ..if it flied then sweet..if not ..still cool..love how that works  ;D  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

KiwiZac

Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

flappydaffy

:thumbsup: very cool! a fine reproduction of the plane found on that old top secreft picture  :thumbsup:

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

McColm

Robomog

Clever use of TSR2  wings,  love it  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Mog
>^-.-^<
Mostly harmless ...............

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

comrade harps

Very X-plane cool.

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on March 13, 2023, 05:23:37 AMLooks fashionable, but I have doubts concerning the center of lift and stability?  :blink:

Maybe it was ahead of its time in the testing of a new analogue stability control computer made with valves, spirit levels, cranks and pullies.

Hope it had an ejection seat.

Whatever.

Vulcan7

Quote from: comrade harps on March 21, 2023, 05:40:40 PMVery X-plane cool.

Maybe it was ahead of its time in the testing of a new analogue stability control computer made with valves, spirit levels, cranks and pullies.

Hope it had an ejection seat.

[/quote]

no it was made of wood  ;D