Whiffie Voting ends Saturday, have you voted yet

Started by philp, March 03, 2023, 06:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philp

Hi all,
I don't run this anymore but still support it.  We would love to see another 100+ of you add your votes in.  Some great contenders again this year.

Start here:
https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=51319.0
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Gondor

I voted often, well only once per catagory, but there are a lot of catagories. Please anyone who has not voted please do.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

loupgarou

Thanks for the tip.I had completely  missed the award vote, and managed to vote yesteday evening in the nick of time.
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

NARSES2

Quote from: loupgarou on March 04, 2023, 11:51:36 PMThanks for the tip.I had completely  missed the award vote, and managed to vote yesteday evening in the nick of time.

:thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Did the voting part of the Wiffies and didn't vote for myself once  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

AeroplaneDriver

Now that voting is over we can really start getting ready for the ceremony.  My finest rubber trousers are getting their annual disinfection and my frilly shirt is out for cleaning.  The Alpaca is scheduled for a grooming and will sport a trendy braid for the Red Carpet photos.
So I got that going for me...which is nice....