Scooter's Randomness - Elven Blend: LIfe Magazine cover, 12/10/56

Started by scooter, March 03, 2023, 01:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

Life Magazine for December 10, 1956.  Pearl Harbor 15th anniversary retrospective continues, the '56 Olympic Games (in color!), and introducing the Londthyrian Confederacy's first jet ace , Lt Commander Imizael Mirahorn, to American readers. (Referenced here)

* And for the pedants: Yes I know she's standing in front of a Corsair, but flew a Skyray.  The Life reporter and photographer were aboard the Iber when she came aboard.  Also, ignore the American markings on her gear.  The materials for the flightsuit and gear don't have the option for blanks.

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

scooter

Thought I'd posted this this morning, but I guess I forgot to.  :-\
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

scooter

Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

rickshaw

She seems to be flying Bra-less.  Isn't that rather uncomfortable?   :banghead:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

NARSES2

That's purely a pose for the press, nothing like her combat gear. ;)