First Build Of the Year. RW USN F-4B

Started by AeroplaneDriver, February 16, 2023, 09:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AeroplaneDriver

Sorry it's not a Whif, but my first completed build of the year.  Chrimbus present last year from SWMBO, Tamiya's gorgeous McD F-4B.  Furball decals for a VF-84 machine to match the VF-84 Tamiya Tomcat I did a couple of years ago.  A truly lovely kit and I can't wait for Tamiya to expand beyond the early thin-wing Phantoms. 

Much more whiffery on the next build...I promise. 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

kerick

Beautiful job! Inspires me to build RW project.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Old Wombat

A most excellent construct, my good man! (said in the voice of Ted 'Theodore' Logan) :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Pellson

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

loupgarou

Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Wardukw

Freaking gorgeous  :thumbsup:  :wub:
Couldn't care less that's it's not a wiff..that's bloody lovely and does the Phantom 👻 proud  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"