CAPCON 2023 - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Started by The Big Gimper, February 11, 2023, 04:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Big Gimper

CAPCON 2023 is the annual IPMS show for Ottawa and surrounding areas.

CAPCON 2023 is now scheduled to be held on Saturday, October 14, 2023 at the Canadian War Museum in Ottawa, ON.

I took the liberty of sponsoring the What If / Hypothetical category and having the category benefactor listed as "In the memory of Robert Austin"
Work In Progress ::

Lots of stuff

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

The Rat

Quote from: The Big Gimper on February 11, 2023, 04:34:42 PMI took the liberty of sponsoring the What If / Hypothetical category and having the category benefactor listed as "In the memory of Robert Austin"

Most excellent gesture.  :thumbsup:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Quote from: The Big Gimper on February 11, 2023, 04:34:42 PMI took the liberty of sponsoring the What If / Hypothetical category and having the category benefactor listed as "In the memory of Robert Austin"

What a superb idea, well done indeed!  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.