It's all Spinner's Fault

Started by Geoff, January 12, 2023, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

The recent spate of Meteors has given me a few ideas, which boiled down to a Meteor F1 which I just found in the stash in Tiger Force white over black. Undecided if it will have SEAC or BPF roundels - any opinions on this.
Also I have some 60lb RPs for the fighter bomber role.
Could an F1 carry the belly tank - as in did it have enough power to carry the weight.

Rheged

Quote from: Geoff on January 12, 2023, 12:34:48 PMThe recent spate of Meteors has given me a few ideas, which boiled down to a Meteor F1 which I just found in the stash in Tiger Force white over black. Undecided if it will have SEAC or BPF roundels - any opinions on this.
Could an F1 carry the belly tank - as in did it have enough power to carry the weight.

It could in Whiffworld, should your plans require it.      See Kit's second law; also known as Rheged's hypothesis,  A well written backstory can cover  anything!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Geoff

Quote from: Rheged on January 12, 2023, 12:51:39 PM
Quote from: Geoff on January 12, 2023, 12:34:48 PMThe recent spate of Meteors has given me a few ideas, which boiled down to a Meteor F1 which I just found in the stash in Tiger Force white over black. Undecided if it will have SEAC or BPF roundels - any opinions on this.

It could in Whiffworld, should your plans require it.      See Kit's second law; also known as Rheged's hypothesis,  A well written backstory can cover  anything!

;D love it  :thumbsup:

NARSES2

Tiger Force Lancasters & Mosquitos were to have had BPF roundels and that is what my Hornet and Tempests will have, if I ever get around to finishing them  :-\ .

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Weaver

Quote from: Rheged on January 12, 2023, 12:51:39 PM

Also, a study of the ancient art of Whifjitsu is beneficial, Glasshopper: that is, the art of cunningly re-arranging the backstory to match the model you can actually build or ended up with, as opposed to the initial idea.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Geoff

Quote from: Weaver on January 13, 2023, 08:19:36 AM
Quote from: Rheged on January 12, 2023, 12:51:39 PMIt could in Whiffworld, should your plans require it.      See Kit's second law; also known as Rheged's hypothesis,  A well written backstory can cover  anything!

Also, a study of the ancient art of Whifjitsu is beneficial, Glasshopper: that is, the art of cunningly re-arranging the backstory to match the model you can actually build or ended up with, as opposed to the initial idea.

Thank you Senseis for your wisdom, I am humbled  :thumbsup:

Geoff

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 13, 2023, 05:33:40 AM

Tiger Force Lancasters & Mosquitos were to have had BPF roundels and that is what my Hornet and Tempests will have, if I ever get around to finishing them  :-\ .

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Geoff

Well I got it built and it was at the Bolton show but no pics as yet