RAF Provider-Finished

Started by Captain Canada, December 27, 2022, 02:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Merry Christmas everybody ! I'm jumping in the fray today with this quick build. Can't recall where it came from or what, just always liked this type of bird. Mine will be a clandestine transport used in the prolonged Falklands War. Watching some hockey and going at it !You cannot view this attachment.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

Hmmmm.... Turboprop engines?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

Still up in the air. I've already got a few piston engined machines in my story so might stay with the radials.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Still plugging away at her. Hockey on all day lol. You cannot view this attachment.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

rickshaw

1/144?  Appears smaller than 1/72. :thumbsup:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

McColm

kerick

Quote from: Captain Canada on December 27, 2022, 05:55:15 PMStill plugging away at her. Hockey on all day lol. You cannot view this attachment.

C-123 almost looks like an egg plane even in real life!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

PR19_Kit

Quote from: kerick on December 27, 2022, 10:04:02 PMC-123 almost looks like an egg plane even in real life!

Isn't one an Egg-Herk actually?  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

McColm

Four turboprops or two turbofans could have a combination of both.

JayBee

Well here is the one I did some few years ago, I can no longer find the thread on the forum.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/9264/9lecjA.jpg

It is the Provider C-2(T).
As you can see it ha stwo RR Tynes.
I believe it is the same 1/144 model as I used.

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Captain Canada

Nice one ! Looks like you did the PVA window treatment as I plan on doing. I t would be nice to stretch the fuselage, but I think I'll just go with this egg plane ;-)
 and of course, now I have to make it a turboprop  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Pretty sure these are Fujimi 1/72 fun pods From one of their weapons sets.  Been floating around in my spares boxes forever. You cannot view this attachment.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Also glad that I've found one of my old architecture templates for thisYou cannot view this attachment. 
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Glad for the reprieve ! I thought I'd have no problem making the deadline, but work got busy, abs I'm too old and beat up to stay up past 9 when I'm on the job ! Progressing well tho. CheersYou cannot view this attachment.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

About 15 0r 20 years ago there was one shooting approaches at Downsview, kept it up for almost half an hour. Where was my camera? Well, not with me.  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr