1/35 CMK Pz.Kpfw.35(t)

Started by The Chaos, December 21, 2022, 02:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaos

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

For such a crap model bloody hell that turned great ..lovely weathering and clean lines on the hull..mine was warped and twisted ...at the same time.
Super build mate  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  ;D
The only thing I don't like and have never liked are those ancient terrible Tamiya jerry cans ..don't know how many I have thrown out over the yrs but still a great build  <_<
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

I love the bucket hanging on the back! A touch of reality indeed.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on December 21, 2022, 09:23:49 AMThe only thing I don't like and have never liked are those ancient terrible Tamiya jerry cans ..don't know how many I have thrown out over the yrs but still a great build  <_<

They look great under a putty/tissue/foil tarpaulin, giving it a bit of shape. ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Quote from: Old Wombat on December 22, 2022, 04:18:31 AM
Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on December 21, 2022, 09:23:49 AMThe only thing I don't like and have never liked are those ancient terrible Tamiya jerry cans ..don't know how many I have thrown out over the yrs but still a great build  <_<

They look great under a putty/tissue/foil tarpaulin, giving it a bit of shape. ;)

Yes very ture mate..but that's it ..even thrown into some rubble they still look bad..yep grapped up it is  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .