Hazegrayart video animations: Giant Hiller Helicopter

Started by Weaver, November 19, 2022, 04:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

Hazegrayart on Youtube has mainly done never-built space concepts until now, but he's branched out into aircraft with the Vickers Swallow:

Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeDrnUiFxpo

Hazegrayart channel (well worth a look through his back catalogue): https://www.youtube.com/@Hazegrayart

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Old Wombat

That is so-o-o Gerry Anderson that I expected to hear the Thunderbirds theme! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

kitbasher

Quote from: Old Wombat on November 19, 2022, 05:38:55 AMThat is so-o-o Gerry Anderson that I expected to hear the Thunderbirds theme! :thumbsup:

Yes, reminds me in a tiny way of the Fireflash in Thunderbirds but with a retractable garden conservatory for the cockpit!
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Gondor

I got a bit confused with the video as the title page shows the bomber version so I was wondering why the video was saying Transport  :-\

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Weaver

Quote from: Gondor on November 19, 2022, 08:29:23 AMI got a bit confused with the video as the title page shows the bomber version so I was wondering why the video was saying Transport  :-\

Gondor

The thumbnail actually shows both. In the video, it takes off as a bomber, then magically transforms into an airliner at about the 2:35 mark.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

- Indiana Jones

Weaver

Surprised nobody's commented on the odd brown+green cammo yet. ;D

Surely for a 1960s/1970s in-service date, it should be green/grey, like a later Vulcan.

- Indiana Jones

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Old Wombat on November 19, 2022, 05:38:55 AMThat is so-o-o Gerry Anderson that I expected to hear the Thunderbirds theme! :thumbsup:

Aaand now it's running through my head... thanks, Guy!  ;D

Gondor

You should also look at their latest video, all about a helicopter, but what a helicopter!  :o

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

Weaver

Quote from: Gondor on November 19, 2022, 02:29:11 PMYou should also look at their latest video, all about a helicopter, but what a helicopter!  :o

Gondor

Beat me to it!

- Indiana Jones

Gondor

Quote from: Weaver on November 19, 2022, 05:43:30 PM
Quote from: Gondor on November 19, 2022, 02:29:11 PMYou should also look at their latest video, all about a helicopter, but what a helicopter!  :o

Gondor

Beat me to it!

Well I do subscribe to that channel  ;D

Gondor

zenrat

Quote from: Weaver on November 19, 2022, 05:43:30 PM

Gondor

Beat me to it!

Is there another video showing two smaller helicopters recovering the drop tanks from the big one?

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..