Darth Vader bust

Started by su27rules, October 23, 2022, 09:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

su27rules

Darth Vader, 3D print resin, painted with hairy sticks (hand brush painted).

zenrat

Hmmmmm, the force is strong in you.

Very good.   :thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

The Chaos

Madhatter

As always, your paint work is exemplary  :thumbsup:  Nice work

Dizzyfugu

That's looking very good, indeed.
But I am curious: The bust has a very good surface quality - Is it original as it came out of the printer with just some paint on top, or did you have to work on the printed surface to smooth it out?

su27rules

To all.......thank you all very much.   :wub:  :wub:

su27rules

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on October 25, 2022, 02:13:00 AMThat's looking very good, indeed.
But I am curious: The bust has a very good surface quality - Is it original as it came out of the printer with just some paint on top, or did you have to work on the printed surface to smooth it out?

Thanks.
The bust is original as it came out of the printer, (not my print, I bought it on our local plastic modelling show ).
I did not work on the bust surface, just painted with a hand brushes direct on the bust surface. If You look at it very very very close You can see some very little printed lines or so but nothing to much.

Dizzyfugu

Thank you. It's looking very good, indeed!  :thumbsup:

Nick

The Force is strong with this one.  You did well to bring out the gloss of the armour and the matt fabric of Vader's cloak.

Looks good when placed with that TIE fighter.