1/48 Polish Su-25

Started by wacek85, August 02, 2022, 10:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wacek85

Hello!

Just after finishing...
1/48 Smer Su-25 in Polish camo and markings. There is a lot of things which are needed to be done to make a good model out of this set. This one "ate" a half of putty tube, six nails as a ballast and took me few weeks. It's painted with Mr Color range.

Old Wombat

Not Russki! Is good! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Really nice build, mate! :mellow:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Dizzyfugu

Nice!  :thumbsup: Looks rather like a Polish Navy aircraft?

wacek85

Quote from: Old Wombat on August 02, 2022, 11:16:14 AM
Not Russki! Is good! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Really nice build, mate! :mellow:

Just before begining of serial production of SU-25 in USSR, in 1978 , because of load of production lines, russkies proposed passing Su-25 license to Poland, to WSK PZL Mielec. They planned to start production in 1985.

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on August 02, 2022, 11:42:17 AM
Nice!  :thumbsup: Looks rather like a Polish Navy aircraft?

Thank you. It's actually a typical modern camo for polish Su-22 which isn't a Navy aircraft by any means :)

kerick

Their SU-22s painted like that look really good. I've got one in the stash for future use.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

comrade harps

A very smooth and clean look for so much putty. A :wub:the subtle camo, too.
Whatever.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Yeahhhh thats  a freaking nice build ..smooth as hell and no red star..even better  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"