Freightdog at Coventry 19th June 2022

Started by Freightdog862, June 15, 2022, 09:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freightdog862

Good evening,

This weekend the Coventry show at the Midland Air Museum will be the first I have traded at since November 2019. Currently gathering up my show stock, I won't have everything with me, so if there is anything in particularly you are after or want to take a look at please let me know and I will make sure to bring it along, assuming I have in stock that is.

Really looking forward to this weekend.

Thanks,
Colin

kitbasher

Quote from: Freightdog862 on June 15, 2022, 09:43:34 AM
Good evening,

This weekend the Coventry show at the Midland Air Museum will be the first I have traded at since November 2019. Currently gathering up my show stock, I won't have everything with me, so if there is anything in particularly you are after or want to take a look at please let me know and I will make sure to bring it along, assuming I have in stock that is.

Thanks,
Colin

Hi Colin, when do you expect to have your 2 x Red Top sets and the F-4K Red Top sets back in stock?
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Howard of Effingham

If some of the 1/72 Mosquito bits are available I would be glad.
Keeper of George the Cat.

Freightdog862

Quote from: kitbasher on June 15, 2022, 03:29:45 PM
Quote from: Freightdog862 on June 15, 2022, 09:43:34 AM
Good evening,

Thanks,
Colin

Hi Colin, when do you expect to have your 2 x Red Top sets and the F-4K Red Top sets back in stock?

Thanks for the reminder! Yes I will try and get some cast up in the next few weeks, have not had any in stock for a while.

Colin

Freightdog862

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on June 15, 2022, 11:23:05 PM
If some of the 1/72 Mosquito bits are available I would be glad.

Yes, I will bring some with me.

Colin

Howard of Effingham

Keeper of George the Cat.