FoxHoppModels

Started by NARSES2, June 08, 2022, 07:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

There was a young lad at the Northern Show displaying his 3D printed kit of the Zil Screw Driven vehicle. The quality of the printing was exceptional, even down to the grills on the body work.

He'd only started design work on this back in October and had displayed at the Scottish Nationals in Perth so some of you may have seen him there. Oddly the guy in the photo looking at the kit could be my double, indeed I even had a very similar shirt on, on Sunday. So there are at least two of us out there, so be very careful  ;)

It was a truly exceptional piece of work and price wise seemed fair to this aircraft builder. So one to keep an eye on. :thumbsup:

This is the link to his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FoxHoppModels/?ref=page_internal

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Oh yes, I saw those at Perth. An amazing piece of work :thumbsup:.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Can you reveal the price, Chris? :unsure:

I'm not much of a Facebook person (I have an account but I rarely use it for anything other than Messenger).
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on June 09, 2022, 02:39:22 AM

I'm not much of a Facebook person (I have an account but I rarely use it for anything other than Messenger).

From memory it was £40, which I didn't think was that bad for 1/35 scale armour ? I can find out if you like as I also have his e-mail address. He was a really nice lad
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 09, 2022, 05:54:03 AM
Quote from: Old Wombat on June 09, 2022, 02:39:22 AM

From memory it was £40, which I didn't think was that bad for 1/35 scale armour ? I can find out if you like as I also have his e-mail address. He was a really nice lad

Possibly a bit much for me but not expensive for a 3D printed kit by any means.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2