EE Twin-Lightning

Started by Tophe, May 28, 2022, 08:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

In the past, I drew several Lockheed P-38 very inspired by the EE Lightning, but that was before the start of this GB.
In July 2022 for this new GB, I plan to make pictures of EE Lightning looking like P-38 Lightning (twin-tail, twin-boom, and so on).
Either photo-editing with Corel PhotoPaint, or vector drawing with Corel Draw, I will see (if I am still alive and not in hospital)  <_<
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

McColm

If the hospital has WiFi you can do it in bed, King's College Hospital has loads of spare tablets. I got to watch lots of episodes of Top Gear whilst I was in ICU.

Tophe

Uh, I do not need only hardware (tablets or computer) but software too (Corel Draw Suite) and it is not available outside my home computer (buying another licence would be very expensive, the available version now being much more expensive than the one I had and reinstalled on my new computer in October 2021, as 2nd among 2 authorised activation, no more...).
But I was joking, I hope sincerely I will not be in hospital, the oncologist having said I am stable not in immediate high danger.  <_<

McColm

That's a relief, there's always a chance that I will get another pulmonary embolism which will be my fifth one.

Tophe

Quote from: McColm on May 28, 2022, 11:38:56 PM
there's always a chance that I will get another pulmonary embolism which will be my fifth one.
Poor McColm, let us focus on whif models to (try to) forget heath issues... :unsure: <_<

Pellson

Quote from: Tophe on May 28, 2022, 05:03:11 PM..the oncologist having said I am stable not in immediate high danger.

That made my day, Christophe.  :wub:
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Tophe

Thanks a lot, my friend! ;)

NARSES2

Quote from: Tophe on May 29, 2022, 12:12:13 AM
Quote from: McColm on May 28, 2022, 11:38:56 PM
there's always a chance that I will get another pulmonary embolism which will be my fifth one.
Poor McColm, let us focus on whif models to (try to) forget heath issues... :unsure: <_<

Absolutely  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D ;D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Thanks! And I see a mistyping of mine sorry: "heath" was "health", of course. :unsure: :-\ ;)

zenrat

Glad to hear that prognosis Tophe.

Lets have no more talk of potential ill health.  Everyone is going to be fine OK?

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

McColm

Always look on the bright side of life!

Tophe

Quote from: McColm on May 29, 2022, 04:47:09 AM
That was the song the condemned crucified prisoners were singing at the end of Monty Python's film "The life of Brian"... :-\ ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOAtCOsNuVM

McColm

Quote from: Tophe on June 02, 2022, 09:06:23 PM
That was the song the condemned crucified prisoners were singing at the end of Monty Python's film "The life of Brian"... :-\ ;)
Means different things to different people  ;D

martinbayer

Quote from: McColm on June 02, 2022, 10:32:39 PM
Quote from: Tophe on June 02, 2022, 09:06:23 PM
Means different things to different people  ;D
Aah, that brings back memories - my wife and I chose that as the introduction song for our civil wedding ceremony, on another continent, in another millennium. It was a simpler time...
Would be marching to the beat of his own drum, if he didn't detest marching to any drumbeat at all so much.

Tophe