The LHC Group Build - Finished Entries

Started by NARSES2, May 24, 2022, 07:19:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

This will be for your The LHC Group Build - Finished Entries
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

AeroplaneDriver

Royal Auxiliary Air Force 607 Squadron Hunter GR.13, RAF Leeming c.1984
Revell 1/72 Hunter FGA.9

https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=50676.0

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

zenrat

<mod mode on>

OK, just a note for those who might not regularly enter GBs.
Post your back story and all the many photos of your wonderfull work in the build thread (you can append "finished pics pg XX" to the title).
In this thread we like you to just  post the name of your work, up to three pictures, and a link to the build thread.
This makes it easier for your voting public to scroll through the pics when they choose the winner.

Thank you.

<mod mode off>
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

AeroplaneDriver

Quote from: zenrat on July 18, 2022, 05:07:04 AM
<mod mode on>

OK, just a note for those who might not regularly enter GBs.
Post your back story and all the many photos of your wonderfull work in the build thread (you can append "finished pics pg XX" to the title).
In this thread we like you to just  post the name of your work, up to three pictures, and a link to the build thread.
This makes it easier for your voting public to scroll through the pics when they choose the winner.

Thank you.

<mod mode off>

My bad!!  It was late.  Will edit appropriately.  However I will ask this...the rules state stories are eligible entries.  Where are they to be posted if required to be separate?
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

zenrat

No worried mate, we've possibly been slack about explaining the way things work.

If someone wants to enter a story as a standalone entry (ie a story without any accompanying pictures or a model, or a story which is the main event and the model and/or pictures are just there to illustrate it) then they would post it here if it wasn't too long.  It it was a major work then they would post an excerpt and a link.

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

Another Hunter, they seem to be polular during the early CG stages. ;D So, I give you the Hawker S 34B 'Hunter'; 'Röda Två (Red Two)' of the Swedish Air Force Södermanland (F11) Wing, 1st Squadron; Nyköping (Sweden), 1968:

More about this unique Swedish variant of the Hunter here: https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=50541.msg965620#msg965620

sandiego89

Hawker Hunter T.5, Lightning Trainer, No.226 OCU, RAF

by Sandiego89

build thread: https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=50644.0

Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

Dizzyfugu

What if Austria had opted for refurbished ex-Saudi-Arabian BAC Lightning F.53s instead of Saab J 35D from Sweden? Maybe this here...

Background and more pics here: https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=50716.msg968147#msg968147

zenrat

Fred

TomZ

English Electric Sea Lightning FR-1

More info on the Sea Lightning here:
https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=50706.new#new

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

Old Wombat

I like that the completed builds started with Hunters then transitioned through a Hunter-Lightning hybrid into Lightnings ... Still no Canberras, though.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

I'm working on it..............................
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Fred