Northern Show 5th June

Started by NARSES2, April 11, 2022, 05:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Northern Show 5th June, Parks Sports Centre, North Shields.

Summer visit to see family is arranged so I'll be around for this  :thumbsup: Assuming I'm not required for Jubilee duties over that weekend  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

12ft double depth available.  We're on the plan.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

kitbasher

Enjoy!  Looking forward to the pics.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Steel Penguin

indeed, a second here, pics please gents.
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

The Wooksta!

Chris took some earlier, and they'll go up when he's good and ready.

Bearing in mind it was largely only me displaying, it looked good.  But then it would, because I am brill.  I did have two of Mike's on display too - a Hawker P.1121 and an Avro 720, so he was there in spirit, bless him.  Gary also put a couple of TSR2s on the stand too.  Which was nice.

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

PR19_Kit

There are those who will rue the day they were not there.................
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Wooksta!

Should have mentioned I cleared £400 from sales of various kits from the stash.  Barely scratches the surface...

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

NARSES2

Here's some photos of the SIG Table at the show. Mainly down to Lee with some from a few others (Lee will know)

Apologies for the quality of the photos, but I'm afraid I don't take even reasonable photos with my phone, my hand shakes far, far to much. Indeed 5 of the shots I took were unusable, so apologies, but as said it gives you a flavour of the effort the lads put in.

Chris

Old Wombat

Thanks for the photo's, Chris! :thumbsup:

... Even if I did have to take my glasses off to see them clearly. ;) ;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

PR19_Kit

What scale were the TSR2s in your pics please Chris? The Saro MONSTER machine dwarfs them in the pics!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

PR19_Kit

In that case the Saro thingie really IS huge!  :o

Regards
Kit