L/F Phantom FG.1/2 exhaust

Started by rickshaw, December 19, 2021, 04:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickshaw

I am seeking a Spey exhaust from the Fujimi Phantom FG.1/2 kit.  I am willing to pay postage downunder.   :thumbsup:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Gondor

I might have a set spare. Will have to find the box with Fujimi UK F-4 bits in it so I can say though.

Gondor

Can't find any spare so they must be allocated for other projects.There are other options available as there is at least one after market set.
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Mossie

Aires and Resikit, both do several versions to fit the various kits.  Vaguely remember someone else doing one, Quickboost maybe?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

rickshaw

I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to a resin exhaust if I can get one.  It's for a conversion from something powered by a Gyron junior in real life. :wacko:

Gondor

What I do is use the resin exhaust for the F-4 that I use the exhaust for the whiff project. That way I have the easy to cut up exhaust for the whiff to do as I please. It's also how I justify buying the resin exhaust.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

McColm

Once I get my stash back I will see if I have the parts or did I use them on the Voodoo. Anyway I will check  .

rickshaw

Quote from: McColm on December 21, 2021, 02:24:00 AM
Once I get my stash back I will see if I have the parts or did I use them on the Voodoo. Anyway I will check  .

Please, it would be appreciated...   :thumbsup:

rickshaw

Well, I bit the bullet and bought an exhaust set from  Italy via Evilbay.   :banghead: