A poor man's technical - an instant build

Started by loupgarou, November 27, 2021, 02:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loupgarou

Something I thought of during a loong drive back home through Switzerland, a VERY quick build:  ;D

Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

scooter

At least they opted for a recoilless rifle...
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

loupgarou

Quote from: kerick on November 27, 2021, 05:52:20 PM
Nice! Is there room for an ammo box?

Of course. The crew would follow on motorbikes anyway.  ;D
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Dizzyfugu

This is already the "heavy artillery" version! Italy had these for their paratroops:

loupgarou

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

frank2056

That's great! What is that model? If it weren't a recoilless rifle, it could be turned around and used for propulsion...

loupgarou

Quote from: frank2056 on November 28, 2021, 09:44:40 AM
That's great! What is that model? If it weren't a recoilless rifle, it could be turned around and used for propulsion...

The model is a Piaggio Ape (50 cc engine) in 1/87 by Busch. The smallest vehicle I had in my collection.  <_<