Lost British Projects

Started by McColm, November 26, 2021, 03:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McColm

I'm not too sure if this fits in here but I have found through Facebook a company that makes 1/32, 1/48 and the occasional 1/72 resin kit.
Lost British projects
I don't know their prices either but if you are interested in a 1/48 Fairey Rotodyne or Handley Page Victor,  Avro Vulcan. They come with metal stands.
They have produced a 1/32 BAC TRS-2.
There's a phone number on the Facebook page: 01778370407
But no email address.
The dialing code in the UK is for Bourne, Lincolnshire, East Midlands if that's any help.

The Wooksta!

I'd spotted it a while back.  I enquired as to prices and what they were selling ie a catalogue please, and was directed to the Facebook page.  Which doesn't have anything on it that I needed.

Fine. If you don't want to give me the info, you clearly don't need my money.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

AeroplaneDriver

Quote from: The Wooksta! on November 26, 2021, 06:06:10 AM
I'd spotted it a while back.  I enquired as to prices and what they were selling ie a catalogue please, and was directed to the Facebook page.  Which doesn't have anything on it that I needed.

Fine. If you don't want to give me the info, you clearly don't need my money.

Nothing more frustrating than a business that makes you work hard to give them your money. 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

McColm

The guys behind Lost British projects also produce kits for Gannett Models.
I have managed to get a price list but it has no scale information.

McColm

Some of the the models from Lost British projects straight from their Facebook page.

The Fairey Rotodnye is 1/48 scale.
The Avro Vulcan is 1/32 scale.
Avro 730 1/72 scale

McColm

TSR-2, Vulcan and Victor. 1/48 scale, there's a TSR-2 in 1/32 scale.

McColm

1/32 Avro Vulcan

McColm

McColm

1/48 weapons test Blue Steel and Blue Steel.
P1233-1
P11-54 Harrier

McColm

1/72 P1233-1
1/144 Mustard Stack

McColm

McColm

I just need to brush up my aircraft recognition to put labels on these photos.
1/72 Mustard 

The Wooksta!

Photos are all well and good, but you have to hunt through the site for them, no scale is given, nor prices or postage costs.  If you're going to be that unhelpful to potential customers, then you don't deserve their business.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Lost Cosmonauts

Quote from: McColm on November 28, 2021, 02:24:54 AM

We've swapped a file or two but not got any firm collaboration going yet as I've yet to run their prints off at my scales. They have access to larger printers so may do one or more of my kits at 1/48 - we'll see how it goes but to be honest I've no idea of their pricing and product list
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete"

McColm

Quote from: Lost Cosmonauts on November 28, 2021, 05:55:19 AM
Quote from: McColm on November 28, 2021, 02:24:54 AM

We've swapped a file or two but not got any firm collaboration going yet as I've yet to run their prints off at my scales. They have access to larger printers so may do one or more of my kits at 1/48 - we'll see how it goes but to be honest I've no idea of their pricing and product list
Thanks for clearing that up.