Junkers Ju-388J-2 NJG-7

Started by TomZ, November 20, 2021, 10:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomZ

Junkers Ju-388J-2

The Junkers Ju 388 Störtebeker was a World War II German Luftwaffe multi-role aircraft based on the Ju 88 airframe by way of the Ju 188. It differed from its predecessors in being intended for high altitude operation, with design features such as a pressurized cockpit for its crew. The Ju 388 was introduced very late in the war.

The night fighter variant Ju-388J was introduced in service in 1945 to counter the USAAF B-29 bombers.
The photographs show a Ju-388J-2 from NJG-7 stationed in the south of Germany in January 1946.

Model: Planet resin 1/72
This is one of the models I finished to take to the Dutch IPMS Nationals which were scheduled for November 27th. However they were cancelled because of Covid.  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Wardukw

Big fan of the JU 88 family and mate im lovin this  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

dumaniac

comrade harps

Whatever.

McColm

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.