Fw190 Airfix 1/72

Started by Modelling_Mushi, August 13, 2021, 10:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Modelling_Mushi

It's been a looong while since I finished one, but I've finally managed. An Airfix 1/72 Fx190 "semi-whiff" - only because I didn't have the right paints and used whatever was at hand. Painted with hairy stick, and put on a stand like I used to do when I was a kid.

Ciao

Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Dizzyfugu

Looks very good (at least tio me), and the colors aren't far off either - works well as an RLM75/82/76 cammo.

Old Wombat

A paint whif is still a whif! :thumbsup:

Big question is: Did you have fun, like you did as a kid? ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on August 14, 2021, 12:59:37 AM

What at least 50% of mine are

Very neat looking  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Modelling_Mushi

Thanks guys.

Quote from: Old Wombat on August 14, 2021, 12:59:37 AM

Big question is: Did you have fun, like you did as a kid? ;)

You better believe it! (And I spilled a tin of paint on my desk, just like a 5 year old.)
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Pellson

Ooooh, that's a flashback as good as they get! :wub:
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!