Ebay seller - rare cars & Gundams (planes & AFVs too)

Started by Weaver, July 18, 2021, 02:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

UK Ebay seller simon669933_0 has an interesting range of stuff on sale right now, including a lot of 'Owners Club' 1/32nd oddball Japanese cars, and many Gundam and other related 'giant robot' stuff, as well as some planes and tanks. The vast majority are on auctions with low starting prices, so the possibility of getting a bargain is real.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/simon669933_0/m.html?item=144113566710&hash=item218dd683f6%3Ag%3AX%7EgAAOSws85gjp3V&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

(I've no connection to this guy, I just bid on the Mitsubishi F-1 then went for a look at his other stuff)
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

PR19_Kit

Oooh yes, lots of yummy car stuff there. Thanks for the link H.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Damn! Not a few kits there I wouldn't mind bidding on ..... If I didn't live half a world away. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Dizzyfugu

Too sad that postage from the UK to conteinental Europe has (thanks to Brexit) gained a prohibitive level... :-\

Some interesting stuff, though.

PR19_Kit

The Legacy Estate went well over my price limit sadly. :(
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on July 19, 2021, 02:24:05 AM
Too sad that postage from the UK to conteinental Europe has (thanks to Brexit) gained a prohibitive level... :-\

EU to UK has gone ridiculously high as well  :-\
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.