Essex Modellers Show 2021 **CANCELLED**

Started by Nick, May 27, 2021, 10:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

This is a small show held by IPMS and MAFVA branches in Essex. I've visited a couple of times and there's been a good turnout even when the football or rugby is on.

Sunday 25th July 2021
Open 10am to 4pm, set up from 8am.

Hannakins Farm Community Centre, Rosebay Avenue
Billericay, Essex CM12 0SY

CANCELLED due to Covid

NARSES2

Half and hour from Liverpool St, not to far from the station. I could actually do that ? Could make it the first show in Lord knows how long ? Think about it nearer the date
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Nick

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 28, 2021, 06:09:29 AM
Half and hour from Liverpool St, not to far from the station. I could actually do that ? Could make it the first show in Lord knows how long ? Think about it nearer the date

I could always pick you up at the station. That's assuming I go, it's a long way off and my rota isn't set in stone.

NARSES2

Quote from: Nick on May 29, 2021, 11:03:41 AM

I could always pick you up at the station. That's assuming I go, it's a long way off and my rota isn't set in stone.

Kind offer Nick  :thumbsup: But as you say it's far to early yet. Speak nearer the date
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Nick

Another one bites the dust  :banghead: :banghead:

I assume that the risk of Covid restrictions continuing was too high for the organisers.

NARSES2