London Show December 2021

Started by Nick, May 04, 2021, 03:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Military Modelcraft have announced that their usual shows will take place in December as planned.
http://www.londonplasticmodellingshow.co.uk/

Haverstock School, Chalk Farm (tube station), NW5 2BQ
10am to 4 pm each day

Saturday 4th - Toy Soldier Show
Sunday 5th December - London Plastic Modelling Show

kitbasher

Thanks for the news, Nick.  Shame (was hoping to pick up a reasonably priced preloved 1/72 U-2 there), but I think rescheduling was a wise move.  I guess that means it's back into its regular December groove.

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Thanks for the update Nick.

It's a shame as I was hoping to pick up some various bits and pieces, but totally understandable. Looks like first show will be Coventry ?

Have to find sometime/where else to go for a jar now  :cheers:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Howard of Effingham

might be able to do the sunday of this one.
Keeper of George the Cat.

NARSES2

Just thought I'd flag this up to remind people
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Spent a good morning at the show and then a couple of pints with Nick in a trendy Camden pub at lunchtime  :cheers: London Bridge was empty on the way there. going back it was heaving. From the age range a lot of families were going to see the lights etc I think  :thumbsup:

Bumped into Colin (Freightdog862) at the show and apart from a sneak peak at one of his forthcoming pieces (which I have an idea for  :thumbsup:) I also sowed the seeds for something I'd quite like  ;)

Good to see you Colin  :thumbsup:

kitbasher

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 06, 2021, 07:02:19 AM
Bumped into Colin (Freightdog862) at the show and apart from a sneak peak at one of his forthcoming pieces (which I have an idea for  :thumbsup:) I also sowed the seeds for something I'd quite like  ;)

Ooh you tease!
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter