A huge detailed Soviet (resin) mecha 5DR

Started by Jared, April 21, 2021, 09:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared

Hello! Jared here. Non-standard, sci-fi/what-if designs that look believable, intrigue me. Friends convinced me to turn this mech into usable model kit instead of keeping for myself just one copy. Months and months later here it is. A technical rescue machine 5DR code-named "Rescue Labor".

Hope you like it. It's a honor to be part of this forum.

It's a unit coming from alternative Soviet universe, which I hope will grow ;). 1/35 scale, 20cm height. 330 resin parts and 95 metal parts, decals and large assembly manual. Not a 3D print, parts have no artifacts or a need for sanding. Miniature of a mechanic is an integral part of the works.

/Jared/

Nick

That looks incredible. Can't wait to se it finished  :thumbsup:

Jared

Quote from: Nick on April 22, 2021, 12:46:55 AM
That looks incredible. Can't wait to se it finished  :thumbsup:

Cool, thanks!
The pictures show a finished build, decals and paint, although not standard colors advertised on the box. I will be sharing builds of other modelers.
Cheers

Jared

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on April 22, 2021, 01:15:30 AM
Are there pictures?  :o

There are, perhaps you have ad blocker or something like that? Try with an incognito mode? If this fails, you can find these pics (and a lot more) on https://thekombinat.com page.
Cheers

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Jared

Thanks for the great reaction guys!
For those looking for detailed info on the Rescue Labor 5DR mecha resin kit, here's a new inbox review from GalaxyKits sci-fi model news site:
https://galaxykits.com/inbox/rescue-labor-135-kombinat/ (English auto-translation available).