Su-34 "Jolly Rogers" 1/72

Started by wacek85, February 04, 2021, 03:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wacek85

Hello!

In december I was visiting my friend. We planned to build large scale post-apo tank based on M60 but build wasn't going in right way. So after quick raid through boxes of unbuild models we decided to move along with Italeri Su-34 with Neomega cockpit set. We couldn't  just finish it OOB, we just had to do sth differently. So...we painted it in USN scheme, used Jolly Rogers Sqn. markings and mix of Russian and NATO ordnance. We used Tamiya and Mr Hobby range, Tamiya Weathering Sets and of course Ammo Starship Wash :)
We build carrier deck with a piece of plywood and that was it. Total build time was no longer than 24 hours. Hope you'll like it :)

Old Wombat

Artoor, you & Goonie did better in a day than most could achieve in a month! :bow: :bow: :mellow:

edited: very poor start to sentence. :-X
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

McColm

Great work,  I was thinking of putting two seats in the back of the hump .something similar to the EA-6B.

tigercat

Steel Penguin

that does look like the bees knees,  :thumbsup:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

chrisonord

I first saw this on facebook and thought wow. I didn't know you were a member here too. It looks so right doesn't it. :thumbsup:
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

TomZ

Looks very good in this scheme.

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

Glenn Gilbertson

That looks so right - maybe Putin's influence is greater than we thought!

TheChronicOne

Very good!!  Tremendously so for a blitz build.
-Sprues McDuck-

Cobra

this is a Superb Build :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:i Could Almost hear the "TOP GUN Anthem"playing as i Look at this Model! Thank You for Posting! Dan

Firefox

Very nice depiction of the famous Jolly Roger  :thumbsup: