Sukhoi SU-57

Started by Firefox, December 24, 2020, 04:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firefox

My latest project for a friend. It's Hobby Boss 1/72. I was contemplating a few colour schemes and decided the latest SU-34 colour scheme is closest real world 'what if'.

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

zenrat

I like the low vis red stars.  I don't think I have any of them,
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

I do like the paintwork in particular  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: zenrat on December 25, 2020, 04:06:03 AM
I like the low vis red stars.

Me, too. However, the grey/blue "Serdyukov scheme" as well as the low-viz markings were only fashionable for a few years, I think it was introduced around 2010, but reality quickly revealed that such a standardized scheme just does not work well anywhere, and the more colorful paint schemes as well as the old Red Stars (also without the integrated blue star) crept back onto Russion aircraft, esp. in tactical aviation.

The Su-57 looks very good in this livery, nevertheless, could have been around in this guise around 2012 or so?

McColm

Great work,  I might paint mine in RAF colours.

Firefox

Thanks all. Would really like to see a Su-57 in other paint scheme or with a stealth nozzles.

chrisonord

Very nice. I  have a nearly finished one sat in a cardboard box  somewhere, I  painted it  in a grey/white/ blue block pattern.
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!