Fire at Eduard

Started by Spey_Phantom, December 19, 2020, 07:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spey_Phantom

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

chrisonord

I daw saw this too, I  put a thread up on the every day chat thread. Terrible news
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

The Rat

Apparently nobody hurt. That's what matters.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles
Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

2020's turning into a pig of a year, but as Ratty says, "no one was hurt"  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Pellson

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 20, 2020, 05:58:35 AM
2020's turning into a pig of a year, but as Ratty says, "no one was hurt"  :thumbsup:

...which kind of makes me remember this:

>>Missing a pig of a year (link)<<

;D
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

NARSES2

Anyone heard anything further about this ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Spey_Phantom

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 03, 2021, 05:46:39 AM
Anyone heard anything further about this ?

this is the last message they posted on the facebook page on December 22:

QuoteDear friends, thank you again for your messages and support!

Yesterday we completed the reconnaissance of our premises and prepared for today's evacuation of undamaged goods from the warehouse. It still looks like it will be possible to save more than we hoped. The rest remains in the warehouse and will get new boxes in packaging compartment. The evacuated goods will be moved to a nearby hall, where they will wait until new space is available for the temporary location of the sales department. We have several offers, they will be evaluated on Wednesday. I assume that preparations for the move will begin immediately on December 28, and perhaps the move to selected areas will begin in the last week of the year. My plan is to start selling no later than January 15th.

The department providing packaging, including stored components, is intact and ready for action. In this part of building we found also moldings for the Tornado, which I originally mistakenly declared destroyed. So there will be a Tornado with pin up posters.
The January INFO will be released on Tuesday, January 5. I have to rework the editorial a bit, but I'll make it.

Happy Modelling!
Vladimir Sulc,
CEO, Eduard – Model Accessories
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

NARSES2

PR19_Kit

That sounds promising anyway.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit