Royal Air Force Hunter/Killer Drones: Far Models

Started by FAR148, November 03, 2020, 09:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAR148

Here's my Scratchbuilt 1/48 scale Hunter/Killer drones. This project began back in August of 2019 and finish them up this past weekend.

To see more, look here...

https://www.far148studio.com/portfolio-2/royal-air-force-hunterkiller-drones

Take care and stay safe,
Steven :thumbsup:

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

AeroplaneDriver

Wow!  Amazing work!!!   :wub: :wub: :wub:

Not sure about that fella hanging around them though...doesnt look very RAF..   ;) ;D

Carried by...?  Herc?  Atlas? 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

chrisonord

The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Old Wombat

Happy lookin' chappies! ;D

They need eyes, though, to go with the smiles. ;)

:thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

comrade harps

Whatever.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

FAR148

Thanks guys  :thumbsup:

My inspiration was from this image I found on google. Two heavily modified BQM-34 Firebee drones. You can see the farthest one has a targeting pod grafted into the nose and the one closest doesn't but is displaying weapons. And after some research, I discovered in the mid 70's the USAF came up with different mission types and airframe alterations. From tactical strike, defense suppression to carrying precision weapons. My idea is what would they look like today? Modern day Hunter/Killer Firebee type drones. The Hunter will be packed with targeting sensors and the Killer loaded with precision weapons.

Stay safe and keep busy,
Steven