LF: AMT/Heller/Italeri KC-135 engines

Started by Pellson, September 15, 2020, 01:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pellson

Looking for the CM56 fans for the KC-135R/C-135FR. Actually, Similar engines from the Airfix/Heller E-3 AWACS will also do.

Happy to pay or swap the TF33 engines I don't need, if anyone was looking to build a KC-135E or something else from that generation of Boeings
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

kitnut617

If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Captain Canada

If it were 144th scale the Revell -319/20/21s come with a set of each
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

McColm

Combat Models do the 1/72 Boeing  E-3D Sentry conversion set for Airfix and Heller E-3A/C AWACS,  you also get two sets of decals,  inflight refuelling probe and housing,  plus wingtip ESM pods.  I bought my set from eBay.

Pellson

Thanks gentlemen. I wasn't aware of these resin sets.  :thumbsup:

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

kitnut617

Quote from: McColm on September 15, 2020, 03:31:58 PM
Combat Models do the 1/72 Boeing  E-3D Sentry conversion set for Airfix and Heller E-3A/C AWACS,  you also get two sets of decals,  inflight refuelling probe and housing,  plus wingtip ESM pods.  I bought my set from eBay.

Combat Models don't, but Combat Kits does an announced set (through Colin at Freightdog)

However, Combat Models is not doing anything now, I've been told by someone who is right in the picture, that due to health reasons Robert's Models/Combat Models is closing it's doors.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike