Industria Aeronautică Română IAR85

Started by Gondor, July 03, 2020, 03:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gondor

Due to Romania being a minor axis power there was a certain amount of technology transfer. With the RRAF flying Bf109 G-4's it was decided that Industria Aeronautică Română woould build their own aircraft based on this designe, hence the IAR 85 came about.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Another one I'll be really looking forward to  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Gondor

Main parts are seperated from the sprues and the wing parts are glued together along with the back of the seat being attached to the cockpit floor and the rest of the seat.
Next is to sort out replacement parts to help change the look of the aircraft so it might be a while befor I add anything else to the thread.

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

Gondor

Not forgotten but never really go around to doing much once I stuck the wings together. Please move to Aircraft please

Gondor

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Gondor