72nd Airfix Valiant for sale plus...

Started by philp, December 08, 2019, 10:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philp

Hi guys and gals,
I realize that for most of you shipping of this kit will be excessively expensive but if someone in the US is looking for one I figured I would post it up.

The other option for overseas would be if a few of you got together and bought a bunch of kits I could send them in one box and someone there could divide them up at a show or something.

Anyway the Valiant is $60 + postage.

Some of the other kits I have are Airfix Beagle Basset  and Jetstream, $15 each.
Frog Hornet F.Mk.3 $15
Airfix Orion (2001) $30
1/48th Promodeler Me 410B-1 $30
1/48th Tamiya Me262 A-2a with Kettndraftrad $30

A couple of Airfix and Matchbox armor kits

Some resin figures from Filmy Girls

A resin UFO Interceptor that looks more like 48th scale than the 72nd scale one I was hoping to purchase, $40.00

And a bunch of other stuff

<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=A68182799AAE8687&resid=A68182799AAE8687%213091&authkey=APPPyNQtELqbT2E&em=2" width="402" height="346" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

sandiego89

Phil, you close to Virginia by chance? I do travel in the mid-Atlantic region for work as well.

Nice stash list. 

Dave
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

TheChronicOne

Hmmmmmmmmm...... Well, if no one takes it off your hands within the next month or so I'll take you up on your offer but me check isn't going to arrive until January.  :banghead: ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

nighthunter

"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

philp

I am located in Utah so shipping even to the east coast isn't overly expensive depending on the size and weight of the package.

Tacoma is a breeze.  &lt;_&lt;

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

nighthunter

Quote from: philp on December 09, 2019, 08:51:51 PM
I am located in Utah so shipping even to the east coast isn't overly expensive depending on the size and weight of the package.

Tacoma is a breeze.  &lt;_&lt;

I take it you got my message?
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*