LF 1/700 AA or 3" or 5" guns

Started by nighthunter, July 17, 2019, 01:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nighthunter

Looking for AA guns or DP guns for my 1/1000 Rebel Blockade Runner, preferably twin 40mm Bofors, 3" single or twin open mounts, or single 5" single open mounted gun. I'll need 4 total. Thinking 5" guns may be too big.
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

Bungle

I have several of the Tamiya 1/700 IJN accessories which include the aa and smaller guns in them.

I can photograph a few examples if you wish.
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

nighthunter

Quote from: Bungle on July 19, 2019, 06:23:04 AM
I have several of the Tamiya 1/700 IJN accessories which include the aa and smaller guns in them.

I can photograph a few examples if you wish.
Please?

nighthunter

Bungle

Not forgotten just have a life outside of What-if.

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

nighthunter

Sorry Bungle, didn't mean to imply anything other than that.

I'd like to get 4x of the No. 41 twin cannons. How much for them?

Bungle

No charge just drop me your address.

You can owe me a favour as I often want to buy bits from ebay in the US but am put off by the 'Ebay Global Shipping Program' prices. I wanted to buy a set of 5 decal sheets  Buy it Now price $25 Shipping to the UK £61  ($76 !). Perhaps you could act as an agent and post them on to me at a more reasonable price.

NARSES2

1/700 depth charge throwers ? The sheer thought of them gives me a headache, they must be minuscule ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nighthunter

Quote from: Bungle on July 25, 2019, 02:25:59 AM
No charge just drop me your address.

You can owe me a favour as I often want to buy bits from ebay in the US but am put off by the 'Ebay Global Shipping Program' prices. I wanted to buy a set of 5 decal sheets  Buy it Now price $25 Shipping to the UK £61  ($76 !). Perhaps you could act as an agent and post them on to me at a more reasonable price.

I can give it a try. And they showed up today, thanks!

Bungle