LF Airfix aircrew 1/72

Started by JayBee, June 13, 2019, 09:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayBee

To be more specific, I am looking for the Ventral gunner from the old D0 217 kit.
Part No. 12 in the image below.

Idealy I am after three of them, but one would do as I could create a mould from it and cast some. Original ones are prefered as I prefer working with plastic.

Jim
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Gondor

Does it have to be from the same kit as I have an almost identical figure from the Airfix He 177 only he is holding a tyre for an aircraft rear wheel between his hands  :-\

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

JayBee

It does not have to be from that specific kit, in fact I believe it was in several other kits.
All I am looking for is prone pilot figures for three Blohm und Voss BV-40 glider fighters.

:thumbsup: Jim
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Gondor

I will check to see what I can find, hope your not in a rush for them

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Army of One

I have a spare prone gunner/bombardier from an airfix Halifax BIII....part 114....pm me an address and I'll post it....👍
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

zenrat

Having been robbing the Mistel release of the Airfix Do 217 for parts I thought I would dig out this figure for you.  Seems they didn't include it in this release.

Sorry.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..